Publications

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What to do when diagnosed with cancer?

Well to start first thing to remember is that one must learn about the disease, if one has knowledge is easier to implement things in the appropiate way and take the proper action ..

The second thing to consider is that if you stay positive and keep an open mind and willing, when one loves life and wants to live, then our internal pharmacy begins with the work and our body can be better prepared to face what comes.

Get ready for a change of habits, usually every day we realize that we do things that harm us, there are foods that are bad for us but we continue to consume, however, we do not exercise and become sedentary, without taking any action in helping our body to be strong and better.

There are thousands of people out there who have survived the disease, then the ideal is to prepare your mind to be one of them, by being depressive you see things very differently and that way we do not see the exact solutions.

Be aware of medical advances and studies about cancer, but keep in mind that there are also quite efficient alternative cures and with very low costs.

If you are not the one who suffers the disease directly, then try working with your family or friends in what is required, offering unconditional support, positivism, a shoulder to vent, an ear to listen and everything as you can offer.

Make sure to develop a plan for changes in attitude, eating habits, sports, learning and positive mental strength.

In my own case, I dare to write this column because I was diagnosed with colon cancer 11 years ago, and 
I'm still very rampant, may memebers of my family died  of cancer, and I always told myself that if I ever I suffered from this, I never would use chemotherapies, i never get scared, no matter what i  felt, and would do everything possible to make a change, because of that this blog come alive.

More than anything I care about human nature and life is extremely valuable in the universe, I disagree with the economic sense of medicine, and I have for certain that  there are other efficient alternatives for healing, but one should be aware and wake up in taking actions to help the body and the mind to achieve a complete cure.

Thank you for your kind visit and appreciate if you let us your comments, your feedback is valuable and important and could serve to help others.

Berny Polanía Vorenberg






No comments:

Post a Comment